The John Maxwell Leadership Game
The John Maxwell Team Leadership Game is a comprehensive game based on the teachings of John C. Maxwell. The game helps organizations improve their leadership intelligence and increase their effectiveness. Why? “Because everything rises and falls on leadership,” says Maxwell.
Get Ready to Raise Your Company’s Leadership Lid!
The Leadership Game is a fun, yet challenging experience designed to help you and your team better understand core leadership principles and values. Through this game, you will be able to raise the leadership awareness of your team and introduce the timeless leadership principles that will bring about positive change through communication and connection!
- Test your grasp of everyday leadership values and practices.
- Engage in open discussions with your team in a relaxed setting.
- Discover ways to strengthen your team’s leadership abilities.
The leadership Game is facilitated by Tony Curl and Douglas Holt, both certified John Maxwell Team coaches and Maxwell Mentorship members. Facilitation of the John Maxwell Leadership Game includes an indepth evaluation of your team. You will learn more about your team in two hours around a table than any other leadership activity you have undertaken.
You will know more about your team than you have know before.
It’s More Than a Game – It’s a Game Changer
- Facilitated by Two Certified John Maxwell Coaches, Douglas Holt and Tony Curl
- Engaging and fun allowing you to know more about the team than any other development activity.
- Takes just TWO hours and includes an evaluation from our in depth observation and facilitation