Think and Grow Business privacy, copyright and disclaimer statements are designed to protect your rights and govern the use of information on this website.
Think and Grow Business’s privacy procedures have been developed with your rights and needs in mind.
Collecting your information
Think and Grow Business holds your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and we will:
- tell you when and for what purpose we will be collecting the information
- tell you what information is necessary to access Think and Grow Business’s products and services, including payments and transactions
- not ask for or collect any sensitive information about you unless it is necessary to meet legal, public interest or statistical requirements to complete the requested transaction
- take all reasonable steps to permanently remove personal identification from the information collected about you if it is no longer needed
Using your information
When you provide Think and Grow Business with your personal information we will:
- use the information to help you use Think and Grow Business services
- Use the information to contact yourself, in relation to the services provide by Think and Grow Business
We will not disclose your personal information to any other person or organisation unless one of the following reasons apply:
- you have given us your consent to do so
- we are required by law to do so
- there are grounds to believe disclosure will prevent a threat to life or health
- that person or organisation is providing a service to Think and Grow Business and is required to maintain the same or similar privacy legislation principles.
Security of your information
When handling your information, Think and Grow Business will:
- take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and securely stored
- monitor transmissions sent to or from Think and Grow Business for quality control and systems administration
- strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access; however we cannot guarantee security
- Ensure we utilise secure servers to minimise the risk of unauthorised use of your credit card information
Accessing, correcting or updating your information
For more information on Think and Grow Business privacy please contact Anthony Curl.
Think and Grow Business owns or licenses all content on this website and we assert our right to be recognised as the author of original material on this website.
Think and Grow Business supports the sharing of information and the use of the website content for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright legislation. However, you are not permitted to reproduce or reuse content on this website for commercial purposes.
Think and Grow Business distributes the information on this website as a general reference source..
Despite our best efforts, Think and Grow Business make no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
Think and Grow Business disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including through negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information on this website or any linked website being inaccurate or incomplete
Fair Use Policy
Our Trusted Adviser Retainer programs are designed to provide piece of mind and access to a trusted source as they face decisions for their business or leadership. These programs are designed to be used “as needed” and advice and support relevant to the enquiry on an “ad-hoc” basis. If the requests exceeds Think and Grow’s determination of acceptable use, the client will be provided a quote for a more relevant session and program. The program may be withdrawn to those considered to have exceeded the dimension and the intent of the program.