Employee Engagement and Motivation Strategy Workshop
- August 9, 2018
- 9am - 4pm
- Venue to be advised once numbers are known. Venue will be in East Brisbane - Mt Gravatt vicinity $247 Single $395 Double Two ways to register
- 0417 197 149
Two ways to register – Click JOIN NOW and we will invoice you, or register and pay through Eventbrite below with the Register Now Button.
One of the greatest challenges faced by business of all size and success is the level of engagement their employees have for their job role and alignment to the business values and goals.
The land of the working dead conjures up images of workplaces devoid of energy, excitement and results. However, visions may deceive our tendency is to obscure reality at times. This could be a workplace closer to home. It could be yours?
Is it yours?
Often it’s hard to see the wood for the trees. That phrase covers many different scenarios and as leaders it’s true as well. Our performance issues, our areas of weakness are all areas where we may not see the wood for the trees. And it extends to the culture you may have within your workplace.
Publicly available employee engagement statistics come from a number of reliable sources , and indicate a general trend within the workplace. Generally, 20-25% are actively engaged, and 20-25% are actively disengaged, while the rest may be doing just enough not to get into trouble or simply flying under the radar.
Together we work through the theories of sub-conscious energy release to gain an understanding of how energy is released within us. Once we have this awarenesss, we work to deliver strategies to ensure:
– We are recruiting the best possible team member who is interested and committed to what we do.
– We engage them to align the importance of their role to the success of the business
– We build a culture within our business that drives teamwork, performance and success.
– We have effective performance management processes that manages poor performance and early internal signs of conflict.
YOU will walk away with clear strategies that will drive your employee engagement and build success for your business. The return on investment for this workshop is awesome.
Tony has 30 years operational leadership experience in some of Australia’s best retailers, leading teams of 300+ team members, and accountable for $300 million portfolios. He has a history of change management, rebuilding store results and culture as well as developing new store and markets. He developed over 55 leaders in a four year role as a regional mentor, setting that company for the future.
Register Now- Click JOIN NOW and we will invoice you.